What are the policies regarding bus transportation?
- Unless a teacher is present, the students are under the sole authority of the bus driver while riding the bus.
- After boarding, students are to remain in their seats until they have reached their destination.
- Students should talk in a quiet manner; no whistling or loud talking can be tolerated.
- Students must keep hands, arms, head, and so on, inside the bus at all times.
- Students must not throw anything while riding the bus.
- Students are not to eat or chew gum on the bus.