Students in Frederick Christian Academy’s grades 6th through 12th may choose to participate in several interscholastic sports through the Maryland Association of Christian Schools Athletic Conference. Girls have the opportunity to compete in basketball, soccer, track, and volleyball. Boys have the opportunity to compete in basketball, soccer, and track.
In the News! 2016 Winter Champions!
Current Game Schedules and Scores:
- 4/1 vs. Granite Baptist* (rain/rescheduled tbd)
- 4/11 vs. Rosedale Baptist* W, 5-0
- 4/15 @ Harford Christian* L, 0-9
- 4/19 vs. CHE FC United L, 3-4
- 4/22 vs. Living Grace W, 4-3
- 4/25 vs. Calvary Baptist* W, 9-0
- 4/26 @ Carroll Christian*
- 4/28 @ Arlington Baptist*
- 5/3 @ Grace Academy
- 5/5 vs. Calvary Christian
* league games that count for league standings