Students in Frederick Christian Academy’s grades 6th through 12th may choose to participate in several interscholastic sports through the Maryland Association of Christian Schools Athletic Conference. Girls have the opportunity to compete in basketball, soccer, track, and volleyball. Boys have the opportunity to compete in basketball, soccer, and track.
In the News!
FCA Secures Second Place at the ODACS Track and Field Meet, Saturday May 7th !
2016 Winter Champions!
Current Game Schedules and Scores:
- 4/1 vs. Granite Baptist* (rain/rescheduled 5/2) W, 1-0
- 4/11 vs. Rosedale Baptist* W, 5-0
- 4/15 @ Harford Christian* L, 0-9
- 4/19 vs. CHE FC United L, 3-4
- 4/22 vs. Living Grace W, 4-3
- 4/25 vs. Calvary Baptist* W, 9-0
- 4/26 @ Carroll Christian* L, 1-4
- 4/28 @ Arlington Baptist* W, 8-0
- 5/3 @ Grace Academy (rain/rescheduled tbd)
- 5/5 vs. Calvary Christian
* league games that count for league standings