Students in Frederick Christian Academy’s grades 6th through 12th may choose to participate in several interscholastic sports through the Maryland Association of Christian Schools Athletic Conference. Girls have the opportunity to compete in basketball, soccer, track, and volleyball. Boys have the opportunity to compete in basketball, soccer, and track.
In the News!
FCA Secures Second Place at the ODACS Track and Field Meet, Saturday May 7th !
2016 Winter Champions!
Current Game Schedules and Scores:
- 8/23 vs. Carroll Christian (MS, MVB)
- 9/6 vs. Rosedale Baptist (VVB, VS)
- 9/8 vs. New Life (MS)
- 9/9 vs. Calvary Baptist (VVB, VS)
- 9/12 vs. Mt. Airy Christian (MVB, MS)
- 9/13 vs. Valley Baptist ( VVB, VS)
- 9/16 vs. Red Lion Christian (MVB, VVB)
- 9/16 vs. New Life Christian (VS) @ Ballenger Creek Turf Field
- 9/19 @ Trinity School (MS)
- 9/20 vs. Arlington Baptist (MVB, VVB, VS)
- 9/23 vs. Harford Christian (MVS, VVB, MS)
- 9/26 vs. Emmanuel Christian (VVB, VS)
- 9/27 @ Granite Baptist (MVB, VVB, VS)
- 10/3 vs. Lighthouse Christian (MVB, VVB, VS)
- 10/4 @ Rosedale Baptist (MVB, VVB, MS)
- 10/11 @ Carroll Christian (VVB, VS)
- 10/14 @ Harford Christian (VS)
- 10/14 @ Keystone Christian Academy (VVB)
* league games that count for league standings